Raphael Reinig, Personal Trainer and CEO at HOC
Hi, I am Raphael!
2017 I extended the FitShark team by two additional personal trainers, Calisthenics pros and longtime friends:
- stuntman and acrobat
- handstand expert
- creative locomotion talent
- physiotherapist with truthfully magical fingers
- alternative practitioner (“Heilpraktiker” in Germany)
- sports teacher with exceptionally analytic view
Thus, it was possible for FitShark to reach an even more diversely well-founded quality spectrum. We see ourselves not only as a distant observer, who creates plans, instructs and checks the way in which you are moving, but also as an active and creative partner, who praises, encourages and accompanies along the way. Therefore, sport and movement cease to be necessary evils on the road to fulfilling pragmatic goals but instead become a natural part of everyday life, that entails extraordinary effectiveness and lots of fun at the same time.
Over the years we were able to successfully coach over one hundred people to reach their goals and help them on the journey towards a higher standard of life. Being able to witness our clients’ success stories is one of the best parts of our profession.
And naturally also HOC guarantees the highest quality standard:
Optimal long-term progress at a lowest risk of injury.
That we accomplish through the quality criteria below:
1.Enthusiasm for the own body as well as fun when training are not just nice side effects but important aspects of the training. Only like this sustainable and long-term training success can be assured.
2. The technically correct execution of exercises has the highest priority, only in the second step the enhancement of intensity and performance will be targeted. That way “Train smarter, not harder” doesn’t remain an empty phrase but becomes an authentic training perspective.
3. All HOC trainers have well-founded expert knowledge about anatomy, biomechanics and (sports) nutrition, which is constantly updated and extended through further education.
The training concept is thereby based on proven foundations, however, it is constantly adjusted in a flexible and intelligent way according to the requirements of the client with respect to state of health, level of training, form of the day and individual goal.
4. Mutual trust between client and trainer is an essential component of the HOC concept, that way also the mental state can be included in the training design which results in a truly individual and therefore holistic training.
5.Backgrounds and coherences of the training conception are being designed transparently for our clients. That allows for the development of a differentiated body feeling, the active co-design of the training and ultimately the transferability of strength, discipline, endurance and physical capacity into various other areas of life.